- Job Title: Company Web Developer / IT Support
- Location: Wuse II, Abuja (FCT)
- Employment Type: Full-time
PreDiagnosis International is a leading e-medicine organization committed to delivering healthcare programs and services to address gaps in the health sector. We provide, maintain, and improve general health through the use of Telemedicine/ Telehealth-Hub country-wide, especially to the teeming vulnerable larger percentage of the population.
We are seeking an experienced Company Web Developer / IT Support to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining our website and software applications while ensuring the smooth operation of our IT infrastructure.
- Design, build, and maintain our website and software applications
- Set up accounts for new users
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry trends and apply them to our operations and activities
- Create written documentation for different components
- Back up files from websites to local directories for recovery
- Protect the website by designing and installing security precautions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any other related field
- At least 5 years of working experience in a similar role
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS, Bootstrap, WordPress, Laravel, and Node Js.
- Knowledge of the Search Engine Optimization process
- Experience in working on VPS and Cpanel.
- Digital marketing experience will be an added advantage
- A technical, logical thought process
- Problem-solving skills
- A keen eye for detail
Application Closing Date: 1st May, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the email.