Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare company with more than 95 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes care.
This heritage has given us experience and capabilities that also enable us to help people defeat obesity, haemophilia, growth disorders and other serious chronic diseases.
Headquartered in Denmark, Novo Nordisk employs over 43,000 people in 80 countries, and markets its products in more than 170 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Specialist Product Advisor, Nigeria
- Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Category: Sales
- Are you an energetic person with a positive attitude, passionate about sales, with a winner spirit?
- Is your ambition to become a member of a highly engaged team?
- If your answer is yes, don´t miss this unique opportunity to boost your career with a global market leader and become our Specialist Product Adviser in Abuja 2, Nigeria.
- As a Specialist Product Adviser (SPA) you will work in close collaboration with Medical Doctors, KOL’s, Pharmacists and Nurses.
- The Specialist Product Advisor is responsible for promoting and selling our products and services within an assigned geographic area, product range, and/or list of customers’ accounts.
This person will be responsible for the following activities:
- Promoting and selling our products and services in Abuja 2, Benue, Kogi, Niger, Nassarawa states, product range, and/or list of customers’ accounts.
- Building effective relationships with assigned customers, providing customers with information on our products, devices and indications and ensuring consistent follow up.
- Participating in and contributing effectively to regional meetings, national conferences and other NN meetings.
- To be successful in this role, we require you to have a University Degree (Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, Medical or Health Sciences).
- Must have 2-3 years of experience in the Pharmaceutical field sales.
To be effective in this role, we need you to have:
- Fast learning skills, excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Proactive attitude, good communication and presentation skills.
- Understanding of pharma business ethics.
- Willing to travel around the region.
- As a person, you are highly motivated, creative, friendly, bring innovation and are ready to explore new approaches. You have high energy level and self-drive.
Application Closing Date
6th September, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online