Abuja Clinics is a leading health facility that provides comprehensive health care services, with a focus on preventive care as well as curative measures. Our state-of-the-art equipment aids in the diagnosis and treatment of various medical and surgical conditions.
We are currently looking to hire a Senior Medical Officer to join our team in Abuja (FCT). The successful candidate will be responsible for providing excellent patient care, managing the department, and leading the medical team.
- Job Title: Senior Medical Officer
- Location: Abuja (FCT) Employment Type: Full-time
The Senior Medical Officer will have the following essential duties and responsibilities:
- Conduct patient consultations and physical examinations
- Monitor and administer medication to patients
- Assess and plan treatment requirements for patients
- Liaise with staff, including other doctors, non-medical management staff, and healthcare professionals
- Write reports and maintain accurate records
- Promote health education
- Manage the department
- Lead the medical team
- Ensure the safety of patients and staff
- Administer medications and prescriptions
- Provide first aid to patients
- Document and maintain patient records
Qualifications and Requirements
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications and requirements:
- Must have an MBBS or equivalent in any related field of study
- Must have at least 5 years of proven post NYSC work experience in a relevant position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Ability to work as a team
- Must be cordial and patient
- Good problem-solving skills
- Must be efficient and organized
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Good analytical skills
- Dependable and flexible when necessary
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email. Alternatively, candidates can apply online via the link provided.
Application Deadline: 30th April, 2023.