DEDA Hospital is a premier healthcare provider in Nigeria, renowned for its dedication to delivering optimal healthcare services to women, children, and families. We are currently seeking a highly motivated and skilled Security Officer to join our team in Abuja. As a Security Officer, you will be responsible for ensuring the safety and protection of our employees, visitors, and associated property.
- Monitor public areas for unusual activity and potential threats
- Monitor security systems such as alarms and closed-circuit cameras
- Identify potential thieves from visitors or staff
- Follow and confront a potential person of interest who is suspected of foul play
- Secure the premises and personnel by staying on patrol, monitoring surveillance equipment, performing building inspections, guarding entry points, and verifying visitors
- Perform regular security checks on buildings and should be found at all entrance points to prevent intruders from entering the premises
- Report losses and damages, and inform violators of policy and procedures
- Any other ad-hoc duties
- Proven work experience as a Security Officer or a similar role
- Good knowledge of security protocols and procedures
- Ability to handle and operate surveillance equipment
- Good observation and reporting skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Ability to work effectively in a team
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email. The application closing date is 20th May, 2023.