Health Connect 24×7, Nigeria’s first 24×7 Population Health Management provider, combines cutting-edge telemedicine, telemonitoring, and home health services to provide instant access to highly trained and experienced doctors and wellness experts via voice/video calls, live chat, as well as on-site doctor visits and clinics, for healthy, acute, and chronic condition management.
We are seeking to hire a highly motivated and organized Sales Manager to join our team in Lagos on a full-time basis.
About the Role:
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with customers while also ensuring that sales executives/officers are productive and meet customer acquisition and revenue targets. The successful candidate will develop and execute strategies to drive business in new and existing markets, generate consistent ‘sales qualified leads,’ and design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base.
- Develop and execute strategies to drive business in new and existing markets.
- Achieve individual sales targets.
- Generate consistent ‘sales qualified leads.’
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base.
- Report weekly sales activities/leads to the Head of Sales and Marketing and regularly update the company’s Sales CRM tool.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to identify and recruit top sales talent.
- Mentor employees to help them achieve individual & team objectives.
- At least 5 years of experience working with B2B, including extensive experience in Business development, revenue generation, growth, and market.
- B2B sales experience in the SaaS industry will be an added advantage.
- Proven experience in consistently meeting or exceeding targets in previous employments.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.