Lifestores Pharmacy Healthcare – We’re democratising access to primary healthcare by transforming pharmacies across Africa. Our technology and support services help pharmacies manage their inventory more efficiently, enjoy group purchase discounts and better serve customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Sales Associate
- Location: Lagos
- Employment Type: Full-time
About the Role
- Do a proper daily sales reconciliation of all cash, pos and transfer collections with inventory deductions.
- Processing customer returns Complying Delivering excellent customer service above and beyond customer expectations
- Working with customers to understand their needs and then recommend the right product to solve the customer’s problem
- Being responsible for tracking stock levels and expiration dates for items in assigned selling
- Keep store organised and ensures that non-inventory supplies are well managed
- Ability to use barcode machines for stock management.
- Ability to handle stock transfers and receipts from warehouses.
Skills and Qualifications
- 1-2 years of Pharma sales Industry experience
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, Google Sheets and PowerPoint.
Benefits & Compensation
- We offer competitive compensation. Additional benefits include pension contributions, access to regular training, and ongoing feedback to boost your skills.
- You will have ample opportunities to work with and learn directly from world-class operators, including top pharmacists and leaders with backgrounds at Harvard and Stanford Business Schools.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.