Ronald McDonald House charities Scholarship Program is currently accepting applications from qualified and interested persons. To apply, you are to visit RMHC Scholarship Program application website to get started.
But before then, take time and go through the eligibility criteria, the needed supporting documents, application window, among other important information we have put together to help you in the application process.
Eligibility Criteria for Ronald McDonald House Charities Scholarship Program
To be eligible for RMHC Scholarship Program, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a current high school senior who is eligible to attend a two- or four-year college/university or vocational/technical school.
- They must be a legal U.S. resident or DACA recipient (able to provide documentation).
- They must be less than 21 years of age.
- Interested applicants for RMHC Scholarship Program must also have a minimum 2.7 GPA.
- They must reside within Clark or Nye counties.
Supporting Documents for RMHC Scholarship
To be considered for this Scholarship Program, all completed applications must be submitted alongside the following documents:
- Personal Statement/Questionnaire (included on the online application)
- Certified High School transcript
- Test scores (ACT –or– SAT)
- 1-2 Letters of Recommendation (submitted via provided link)
Application Closing Date
- January 7, 2022 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time Zone
How to Apply for Ronald McDonald House Charities Scholarship Program
Interested and qualified persons should visit Ronald McDonald House charities Scholarship Program application website to submit their applications.
For more information, please visit RMHC Scholarship Program website
Selection of applicants are to be done by independent selection committee. Their selection will be final and nothing can alter their decision. Note that there may be no application feedback should you not be selected.
The following are RMHC Scholarship Program selection criteria:
- Academic achievements and records
- Community involvement
- Financial need
- Essay content
RMHC Scholarship Program Awards
- The amount of the award varies from Chapter to Chapter.
- Scholarships will be applied to tuition, fees, books, and supplies required for course work at accredited institutions in the United States.
- These institutions include: two-year colleges, four-year colleges, vocational
schools, and technical schools.
- Students may transfer from one institution to another and retain the award.
- Scholarships may not be applied to room and board and cannot be used to purchase a laptop if not required for all students attending the institution or course