Ladkem Eye Hospital is a reputable organization, fully registered with the Lagos State Health Facility Monitoring Agency and the National Health Insurance Scheme as secondary providers of optometric and ophthalmologic services. We have been providing effective and quality comprehensive treatment for eye problems since 1990.
We are currently looking for a dedicated Registered Nurse to join our team. The ideal candidate will be based in Surulere, Lagos and will work full-time with us.
- Providing nursing care for patients with eye problems.
- Administering medication and treatment as prescribed by the doctor.
- Assisting in surgeries and other procedures.
- Maintaining accurate records of patients’ medical histories and treatment.
- Collaborating with the medical team to ensure the best possible patient outcomes.
- Educating patients and their families on their conditions and treatments.
- Must be a registered nurse with a valid license to practice in Nigeria.
- Previous experience in a theatre setting will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in drugs inventory management and Microsoft Office Suite will be an added advantage.
- Must submit both physical and electronic copies of their credentials.
- Must be a resident of Lagos State.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters, detailed Resume, copies of credentials, valid National identity card, as well as two referees’ details and one guarantor’s details to [email protected], using the Job Title as the subject of the mail. The physical copies should be submitted to the following address:
The Chief Operating Officer,
Ladkem Eye Hospital,
35, Eric Manuel Crescent,
Off Bode Thomas Street, Surulere,
- The resume must contain relevant information such as marital status, current place of residence, and nearest bus stop.
- Only candidates who meet the requirements need to apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview and must bring their original credentials for perusal.
Application Closing Date:
19th April, 2023.