Anna’s Hospital is a leading healthcare institution committed to providing excellent healthcare services to patients with specialized health science, state-of-the-art medical equipment, and auxiliary healthcare staff. We are currently seeking to hire a Registered Nurse (Male) to join our team.
- Job Title: Registered Nurse (Male)
- Location: Lagos
- Employment Type: Full-time
The successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring the patient’s condition, assessing their needs, and providing the best possible care and advice. The candidate will also observe and interpret the patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians, collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients, and perform routine procedures such as blood pressure measurements and administering injections, etc. The candidate will also adjust and administer the patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders.
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice.
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians.
- Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients.
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections, etc.) and fill in patients’ charts.
- Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Nursing with at least 1 year of experience.
- The candidate should have a valid nursing license from the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN).
- Strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills are required.
- The candidate must be computer literate.
- N100,000 – N150,000/Month.
Application Closing Date:
- 20th April, 2023.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email or submit their CV at Anna’s Hospital, 59 Adejiyan Street, Amukoko, Lagos State.