Syx-Brij Nigeria Limited – Our client, Adia Hospital, is a new modern private hospital committed to providing exceptional healthcare services to the community. We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled individual to join our team in the role of Receptionist.
- Job Title: Receptionist
- Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Reports to: Admin Officer
As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our hospital. You will provide outstanding customer service by answering questions, handling complaints, and taking orders. You will also process returns, generate sales leads, and identify customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Handle customer complaints and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls.
- Generate sales leads and identify customer needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call-handling quotas.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- High School Diploma, General Education Degree, or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
- Focus on quality and attention to detail.
- Good time-management skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including health insurance, retirement plan, and vacation time.
Application Closing Date:
19th April, 2023.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the link provided to apply online.