Anadach Group – Our client is a reputable healthcare services provider that has been delivering world-class care to patients for over 15 years in Lagos. We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Radiographer to join our growing family practice located in Victoria Island.
As a radiographer, you will be responsible for performing radiographic examinations using high-tech equipment such as X-rays and ultrasound imaging technology. In addition, you will assist in developing treatment plans and overseeing the administration of radiotherapy for patients.
- Prepare examination rooms for patient examinations
- Position patients and equipment, explain procedures, and ensure patient comfort
- Perform a range of scans and radiographic examinations on patients to produce high-quality x-ray images
- Observe and maintain contact with patients during their waiting, examination and post-examination stay in the department
- Perform diagnostic imaging to produce clear, usable images
- Insert commands and data into the electronic database to document and specify the scan sequences and monitor the video display to adjust the density or contrast
- Report important information to the physician and update patient records
- Record imaging identification and patient documentation quickly and accurately, observing protocols and maintaining patient confidentiality
- Provide support and reassurance to patients, taking into account their physical and psychological needs
- Organize the daily procedure schedules for emergencies and monitor radiographic supplies
- Understand and observe health and safety at work and welfare issues, including ionizing radiation regulations, to protect self and others
- Monitor patients during examinations, ensuring their safety, and following procedures to prevent unnecessary exposure to radiation
- Perform administrative tasks, such as answering technical questions, scheduling appointments, and offering pre-procedure advice
- Perform scheduled maintenance and emergency repairs on radiographic equipment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Radiography or any equivalent qualification and registered with The Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria (RRBN)
- Must have a current practicing license. Additional training will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 4 years post NYSC experience as a radiographer
- Efficient in the use of highly technical medical imaging equipment as well as computer software (for updating patient records)
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Good organizational, time management, and analytical abilities, and IT skills
- Exceptional client interaction and relationship management skills
- Ability to work under stress and lift/move patients
- Keen attention to details
Application Closing Date:
30th April, 2023.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to [email protected], using their Name and Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
For further enquiries, please call 08135139335.