Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare company with more than 95 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes care.
This heritage has given us experience and capabilities that also enable us to help people defeat obesity, haemophilia, growth disorders, and other serious chronic diseases. Headquartered in Denmark, Novo Nordisk employs over 43,000 people in 80 countries and markets its products in more than 170 countries.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Quality Assurance Specialist to join our team in Middle Africa.
As a Quality Assurance Specialist, you will ensure that the NN Quality System, as well as local regulations, are always implemented in Middle Africa and maintained according to corporate guidelines, and products and business processes meet NN and local quality standards.
Reporting to the Quality Manager, Middle Africa, this role will be based in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Ensure implementation and maintenance of the NN Quality System and local regulations
- Follow up and ensure closure of audit findings issued during HQ and local audits
- Train and communicate the QMS throughout the local affiliate organization and distribute Quality Docs (SOP) updates to affiliate employees
- Track local quality laws and requirements in the affiliate and assist in the review of NN Procedures, QA approval, uploading local procedures in Quality Docs (SOPs), making reviews and updates of local procedures in Quality Docs as applicable
- Act as the Local GxP records Manager in maintaining status for documents in Archiving system for the affiliate
- Serve as the affiliate Change Request and Deviations Expert on NovoGlow, and be responsible for preparation of QMR input and minutes of meeting with identified action points
- Serve as lead auditor responsible for local distributor audits
- Track the local quality laws and external requirements in countries and ensure the distribution of updated procedures (SOPs) to distributors before the effective date
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical related studies, or Medical Sciences with 3 – 5 years of working experience in a similar position
- Master’s Degree is a plus
- Excellent command over both written and spoken English
- Innovative mindset
- Good at computer and IT skills
- Strategic mindset, and great planning and execution skills
- Strong communication skill and an ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with various stakeholders
- Driven, can take initiative, and are agile in actions and detail-oriented
Application Closing Date: 9th April, 2023.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should click the link provided to apply online. To submit your application, please upload your CV and Motivational Letter online.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants. At Novo Nordisk, we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world.
We need to aspire to be the best company for the world, and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds, and cultures.
We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve, and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.