Synapse Services is a Centre for Psychological Medicine that is committed to providing a full range of mental health and substance misuse services in a caring, patient- centred environment.
We are located in the heart of Nigeria – Abuja, with branches in Lagos, and Anambra state. We provide first class psychological and psychiatric care, with a range of therapeutic programs suited to individual needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Psychiatric Nurse
- Location: Lagos
- Employment Type: Full-time
- The Psychiatric Nurse will work as part of a team of medical professionals to provide psychiatric nursing care to patients of all ages, gender, religion, and disposition while creating a safe and therapeutic environment to aid their mental stability.
- Provide mental health care treatment for patients
- Best practice documentation for patients treatment plan
- Manage confidential information with the utmost respect for the patient
- Work with a team of Multi-Disciplinary experts to provide care for patients
- Exercise independent judgment in medical emergencies
- Demonstrate tact, diplomacy, patience, and compassion
- Establish and maintain working relationships with co-workers, other agencies, and organizations
- Comply with nursing policies, protocols, and program regulations.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must be a Registered Psychiatric Nurse.
- Must have 1 – 3 years of work experience as a psychiatric nurse.
- Must be medically and physically fit
Application Closing Date
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the email.