New Heights Pharmaceuticals Limited is a wholly indigenous healthcare company registered in 2004 under the Companies and Allied Matters Act but started business fully February 2005.
The company started as a wholesale business with just two (2) staff. We have over the years, evolved into a major player in the Healthcare Industry with business footprints spanning Pharmaceutical Wholesaling, Medical Device Marketing, Pharma Sales and Marketing and Consulting.
Our business though based in Plot 29 Ilupeju Industrial Avenue, Ilupeju. Lagos, which is the commercial hub of Nigeria with two other offices in Abuja and Port Harcourt, with business operations covering the entire geographical area of the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Category Product Manager (Pharma & Nutraceuticals)
- Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
- Employment Type: Full-time
- The Category Product Manager (Pharma & Nutraceuticals) role will report to the General Manager Business Development & Strategy with the primary role of managing the existing product line of the pharmaceutical organization, brand establishment and brand building and also new product launching and strategy for pipeline products and execution.
- Providing training, product knowledge, and direction to the field sales team to ensure that they are well-equipped with scientific and communication skills both.
- Product Management in the pharmaceutical industry has to work with cross-functional teams like medical affairs, learning and development team, R & D team (Research & Development) in the process.
- Developing brand plans/strategies for the product range along with market penetration strategy market research and competitor analysis.
- SWOT analysis of product line (strength, weakness, opportunities, and threats) and guiding sales team to tap the opportunities and growth in the product sale.
- Creating brand inputs for promotion like VA, LBL, Newsletter, flipcharts, or digital campaigns like website or app launch or webinar series, etc.
- Conducting meetings, scientific symposia, CMEs, and conferences, and ensuring brand visibility in the target audience segment of the pharmaceutical industry, which are healthcare professionals and hospitals.
- Motivating sales team members by organizing training camps, award ceremonies, and recognition programs.
- Product forecasting, New product pipeline strategy, new product pre-launch, and launch strategy and post-launch, new initiatives for product growth strategy.
- Develop relationships with customers and prospects, gather and understand customer feedback on existing products and products in development and conduct effective interviews to better understand the context, pressures, complete understanding of the problems they need to solve to deliver the right solution.
- Ensuring compliance to regulatory requirements in the pharmaceutical industry and other agencies.
Skills and Qualification Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy.
- 2 – 5 years of work experience.
- Proven medical/pharma sales experience added advantage.
- Good knowledge of pharmaceutical regulatory affairs is an added advantage.
- Product Knowledge.
- Creativity and analytical skills.
- Market research and intelligence to tap competitor analysis.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work and liaise with cross-functional teams.
- Team building.
- Forecasting and visionary approach.
- Sales management and leadership skills.
- Must be a licensed pharmacist.
Application Closing Date
14th September, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.