Lily hospitals Limited, established since 1986 remains one of the foremost hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON) and was also recently accredited with COHSASA (Council for Health Service Accreditation of Southern Africa) Certificate.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Location: Warri, Delta
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure all procurement transaction under review comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- Prepare plans for the purchase of equipment, services and supplies.
- Follow and enforce the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Negotiate pricing and supply contracts.
- Research and evaluate prospective suppliers.
- Estimate and establish budget for each purchase.
- Maintain purchase records.
- Review, compare and analyze products and services to be purchased.
- Ensure that products and supplies meet quality standards.
- Manage inventories and maintain accurate purchase and pricing record.
- Work with team members to complete duties as required.
- Maintain and update supplier information such as qualifications, delivery, times, product ranges, etc.
- Candidates should possess an HND / Bachelor’s Degree qualification with at least 1-year work experience.
- Good understanding of procurement processes, policies and systems.
- Technologically Savvy.
- Talent in negotiations and relationship management.
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers.
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- Accurate and precise attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
23rd August, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.