Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Clinic (LECC) is a reputable 24/7 facility that offers multidisciplinary cardiovascular and cardiac rehabilitation services to patients suffering from cardiovascular diseases and trigger diseases. At LECC, we use both invasive and non-invasive procedures to treat and manage patients, and also offer preventive cardiology services.
We are currently seeking to hire a Part-time Medical Sonographer to join our team in Lagos.
- Job Title: Part-time Medical Sonographer
- Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a skilled Part-time Medical Sonographer to join our team.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for performing sonographic examinations on patients and presenting the results to physicians for interpretation.
- The candidate will also be responsible for maintaining patient records, cleaning and maintaining sonographic equipment, and providing medical care to patients during invasive procedures.
- Select and examine images, search for differences between healthy and pathological areas and determine if the scope of the exam should be extended based on preliminary findings
- Present the sonograms and preliminary findings to Physicians
- Complete the appropriate documentation and maintain patients’ medical records
- Assist Physicians and healthcare teams during invasive procedures.
- Maintain and clean the sonographic equipment
- Perform medical procedures, such as administering oxygen, taking vital signs and giving emergency treatments
Requirements and Skills:
- Proven work experience as a Sonographer or similar role
- Strong technical, communication, interpersonal and patient service skills
- The ability to explain technical terms in a clear and understandable way
- Excellent eyesight and attention to detail
- Strong analytical, judgment and decision-making skills
- Relevant training and/or certifications as a Sonographer.
Application Closing Date: 7th April, 2023.
How to Apply:
If you are interested and qualified for this position, please forward your CV to [email protected], using the Position applied for as the subject of the email. We look forward to hearing from you!