New Incentives is a pioneer in a growing movement of giving small incentives to caregivers whose infants get immunized, while increasing awareness of the health benefits of childhood vaccinations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Operations Coordinator (Internal & External)
- Location: Zamfara, Sokoto or Kebbi (Remote)
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Department: Operations
- Responsible for overseeing and implementing program operations in Nigeria.
- The Operations coordinator is responsible for ongoing Operations, Expansion, M&E, and oversight of general operations of the All Babies Program in Nigeria.
OC Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Transportation Rate Schedule (Operations)
- Fortnightly 1:1s
- Work Time Review
- Review of Staff Work Day Reports and value from Supervision Visits
- Review of Discrepancies and mitigative actions to reduce (myTransfer, HR Report)
- Taking action on fraud based on recommendations and issues noted by Operations and other Units
- Implement all operational activities.
- Ensuring that decisions are taken in-line with staff safety and security
- Ensuring that Timelines are understood and completed on-time
- Diligent expense and budget management and cost management responsibilities
- Taking action on Performance Management and hiring/firing
- Promptly resolving issues identified by Auditors and console reviewers, identifying and mitigating instances of these issues at other operating clinics/LGAs
- Reviewing data on immunization volume, coverage and supply for all LGAs (Operating and non-Operating), and recommending and overseeing implementation of measures to reduce potential negative effects
- Modifying clinic schedule based on requests and factors (e.g. assessment of coverage)
- Providing guidance to ancillary unit managers on training schedules and availability
- Reviewing expenses across various managers and line items and actively reducing cost per disbursement
- Identifying gaps in understanding and/or adherence to approved procedures and develop trainings
- Reviewing Timelines, Recurring Timelines, and Work Week submissions so that time is representative and well prioritized
- Implementing new protocols and processes (e.g. MCV 2, inadequate photos)
- Lead, guide, support, set performance expectations and manage performance and development of direct reports
- Establish effective networks to enable performance benchmarking, monitor industry trends, and collaborate on common responses to emerging and future issues
- Negotiate and approve contracts or service level agreements with external providers, other Units and monitor performance standards and service outcomes to ensure the high quality and effectiveness of activities
- Maintaining the Gantt and expansion plans and ensuring it stays on track by coordinating with all necessary Units
Education and Work Experience:
- B.Sc or equivalent, Masters will be an added advantage
- 5 – 7 years relevant experience working in the field. It is desirable that at least 3 of these years be spent working at a senior level with a locally based or international organization.
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (especially in Hausa).
- Good Budget management skill
- Strong customer service and people management skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities or multitask.
- Highly proactive with a very strong sense of accountability.
Application Closing Date
25th August, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Note: Candidates will be considered on a rolling basis and are encouraged to not wait until the deadline as decisions for this position could be taken sooner.