GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Modality Clinical Specialist – MR
- Job ID: R3710322
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Description Summary
- You will perform quality training to customers for new Magnetic Resonance (MR) systems, upgrades, as well as delivering Continuous Clinical Education for customers in Eastern Africa mainly and Sub-Saharan Africa when needs.
- Conduct high quality Clinical Education training at customer sites, to ensure customer’s safe and effective use of GE equipment, maximizing image quality and productivity.
- Apply all procedures requested by Clinical Education management (Coordination process, Visit preparation, Field Visit Report, Debrief, Customer Satisfaction Survey, etc.).
- Pro-actively escalate customer issues and needs to the relevant level in the organization.
- Provide in-depth presentation and demonstration to the user for specific Products & Services.
- Develop training presentations and content material and deliver Classroom courses.
- Provide support for congresses, road shows, exhibitions, and user meetings.
- Provide Remote Education Training (RES) support as a backup to the regular onsite training team.
- Comply with the Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) Policies and applicable laws and
- Maintain an effective Quality System and comply with the requirements of the Quality Policy and documented processes
- Candidates should possess a Radiography Degree
- Ability to travel and be at customer sites 80% of the working time (annual average)
- Fluent in English
- Practical minimum 5-year experience in MR Modality
- Teaching skills or teaching experience
- Presentation skills
- Practical experience of MR in a clinical environment
- Experience in conducting research in MR
- Knowledge of GE’s or competitor’s MR products.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online