LifeBank is a healthcare technology and logistics company dedicated to saving lives. We firmly believe that no African should die due to a lack of essential medical supplies in hospitals.
We are focused on addressing the blood shortage problem in Nigeria by linking hospitals to blood banks and blood banks to donors.
Our approach includes conducting blood drives and delivering blood in less than 55 minutes, using a WHO and EU recommended cold-chain to hospitals.
We are searching for a skilled Medical Sales Representative to join our team in Sabon Gari, Kano.
As a Medical Sales Representative, you will be responsible for promoting LifeBank Nigeria and its products to hospitals.
You will build market positions for LifeBank Nigeria by identifying, developing, and negotiating business relationships that result in sales.
- Prepare and deliver compelling sales pitches, proposals, and presentations to potential LifeBank customers, working alongside the lead
- Work to achieve sales targets and objectives within your assigned territory in line with company policy
- Prepare weekly and monthly territorial sales forecasts and follow up on them
- Develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships to foster client relationships and create new opportunities for LifeBank Nigeria’s products and services
- Ensure proper coverage according to the planned frequency per customer segment
- Provide daily call reports, as well as weekly and monthly reports on sales efforts in marked sales territory
- Regularly follow up with active and signed hospitals to ensure they are using the app and placing orders
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating issues, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management
- Create strategies to increase opportunities for meeting and engaging with contacts in the medical and healthcare sector
- Coordinate all issues with key clients between sales, fulfillment, and customer support
- Stay informed about the activities of health services in the assigned particular area
- Possess expert-level knowledge of department processes and products to act as the first line of support in resolving internal and external customer issues
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- A B.Sc in Biological and Medical Sciences or Marketing
- 1-3 years of experience in direct sales, with experience in the medical or pharma industry being a plus
- Good organizational skills and a results-driven approach
- Highly self-motivated
- Highly analytical with a drive for numbers
- High level of professionalism
- A result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite, ability to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills
- A deep desire to work in the startup industry
- Sociable and friendly
- Confident and pleasant
- Loves a challenge.
- Daily field visits to clients’ sites
- Will be required to write proposals and reports
- Will be required to work overtime, on weekends, and travel if necessary.
Application Closing Date: Not specified
Method of Application:
If you are interested and qualified for this position, please click the link below to apply online.