- Job Title: Post NYSC Medical Officer
- Establishment: Occupational Health Prime Hospital
- Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- Work Schedule: 2 days on with alternate 2 days off or 3 days off
- Number of Shifts: 24
- Salary: N220,000 per month
- Start Date: April 2023
- Accommodation: Not provided
We are seeking a highly motivated Post NYSC Medical Officer to join our team at Occupational Health Prime Hospital in Lekki Phase 1.
The successful candidate will work in a fast-paced environment and provide excellent medical care to our patients.
- Conduct medical assessments, diagnoses and treatment for patients
- Record patient medical history, symptoms and vital signs
Prescribe medications and treatments
- Work collaboratively with other healthcare professionals to develop and implement patient care plans
- Ensure that patient records are accurate and up-to-date
- Participate in training and development opportunities to maintain knowledge and skills
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) from a recognized institution
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Valid practicing license from the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN)
- Minimum of 1 year post NYSC experience in a hospital setting
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team and under pressure
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
The salary for this position is N220,000 per month.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line “Post NYSC Medical Officer Application”.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.