Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs of improving Sexual and Reproductive Health, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, etc. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Medical Officer
- Location: Oyo
- Job type: Full time
- Clerk and diagnose patients’ medical conditions and provide them with treatment plans to treat their conditions
- Perform physical exams on patients, including checking for signs of disease, trauma, or other medical conditions
- Order diagnostic tests and interpret appropriately
- Write reports about patient examinations and diagnoses and maintain records
- Provide counselling or other psychological services to patients with mental health issues
- Provide advice about preventative health care practices such as diet and exercise
- Perform minor surgical procedures
- Liaise daily with staff including other medical specialists, non-medical management staff and healthcare professionals.
- Ensure that patients receive the highest standard of medical care
- Provide innovative ideas to improve clinical services
- Any other duties as assigned
- Qualification: Applicant must possess an MBBS and a current medical practicing license with a minimum of three (3) years’ post-NYSC experience.
- A Master’ Degree will be an added advantage
- Ability to perform general surgical procedures such as herniorrhaphy, lumpectomy, and cesarian section
- Basic ultrasound skills (obstetric and abdominopelvic ultrasound)
- Good interpersonal skills
Application Closing Date
21st August, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the email.