The JOJ Memorial Foundation (JOJ-MF) was formed as a collaborative effort in loving memory of Mr. J.O.J. Onyeaghala who died in 1989, representing a variety of goodwill support, in Obohia Ahiazu Mbaise Imo State Nigeria.
The purpose of JOJ-MF is to provide some level of succor to our indigent community and environs through provision of Basic Health and Medical Diagnostic Facility.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Medical Doctor
- Location: Imo
- We are seekiing to employer a Skilled Medical Doctor to join our team of doctors. He or She will perform a range of functions.
- Bachelor of Medicine or Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS, MBBCh).
- Currently licensed by the Board of MDCN to practice medicine in Nigeria.
- At least 3 year post-NYSC experience in a hospital.
- Excellent Clinical skills and ability to handle medical emergencies
- Surgical Skills and Ultrasound Skills highly desirable
- Computer literate.
- He / She must demonstrate the highest level of communication skills and professional etiquette in interacting with patients.
- Have a passion for patient-centered care. Able to carry out clinic consultations and tele-medicine.
- Able to use an electronic medical record to ensure good patient records and analysis of treatments.
- Desirable Skills: Ability to perform Surgery and run Ultrasound scan
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as the subject of the email.