Anna’s hospital is a health care institution providing patient treatment with specialized health science and auxiliary healthcare staff and medical equipment
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Medical Doctor
- Location: Lagos
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Managing appropriately all patients as necessary.
- Ensuring that patients understand all treatments and procedures while providing health care.
- Taking care and advising the patients referred by other hospital specialist colleagues.
- Ensure that referrals are attended to promptly by carrying out appropriate investigations and treatments & issuing a discharge summary to every patient prior to leaving the hospital.
- Evaluating selected medical records of patients, case notes, and discharge letters of patients at peer review.
- Providing reports, and contributing to developing, budgeting, and planning of medical services.
- All cases should be documented as per the requirements of the organization.
- Taking part in medical audits as required from time to time to monitor care delivery.
- Ensure that the in and out of your unit is clean at all times to keep it free from infection.
- Keep all equipment clean, functional, and safe for use always, and ensure that the Bio-Medical Engr. carries out routine checks on them.
- Ensure judicious use of consumables and keep a stock of consumables against the number of tests done.
- In case of emergency follow emergency protocols / SOPs.
- Explain to patients on preventive healthcare services & promote health checks considering the challenges of the place.
- Maintain patient details, case sheets and diagnostic results of guests in electronic medical records without fail.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with at least 1 year work experience.
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail
Apply in Person at: 59 Adejiyan Street, Amukoko, Lagos State.