Job Title and Description:
- Title: Medical Case Auditor
HRLeverage Africa Limited – Our client, an HMO company, is seeking suitable candidates to fill the position of Medical Case Auditor.
The ideal candidate will work with the team on a one-month project in Abuja, Enugu, Kano, Oyo, and Rivers.
The candidate will review the case notes of clients in assigned hospitals, ensuring that the provided treatment aligns with the in-house coverage determination criteria.
The candidate will also escalate and document any claims that are fraudulent, waste or appear to be abuse of insurance principles.
To be considered for this position, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Midwife (RM), or holder of a B.Sc Nursing First (BScN) Degree.
- Must be a resident in the states required for the role.
- Little or no practical working experience in the capacity of a case auditor.
- Proven track record of performance in auditing case notes.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ambitious and target-focused with a drive to succeed.
Salary and Application Details:
The successful candidate will earn a monthly salary of N90,000.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected], using the Job Title and Resident State as the subject of the email (e.g., “Medical Case Auditor – KANO”).
The closing date for applications is 11th April 2023.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.