Lily hospitals Limited, established since 1986 remains one of the foremost hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON) and was also recently accredited with COHSASA (Council for Health Service Accreditation of Southern Africa) Certificate.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Marketing & Branding Manager
- Location: Warri, Delta
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Summary
- Brand Manager is responsible for everything creating and maintaining the organization’s brand identity. Your role is to ensure that the organization’s branding standard is maintained across board in every internal and external marketing collaterals of the hospital.
- You are to report directly to the Global Lead Operations and work hand in hand with other sales and presales team members in performing your roles and duties.
The Key Result Areas For This Role Are
- Complete imprint of Lily’s brand standards across our internal / external marketing collaterals.
- Manage Lily Hospital’s online presence
- Ensure 100% achievement of our branding request.
- 100% increase in bringing brand awareness to both our internal and external stakeholders.
- Shape and innovatively communicate our vision and mission.
- Analyze Lily’s brand positioning and consumer insights.
- Translate Lily’s brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies.
- Ensures that all Lily’s internal and external marketing collaterals meets Lily’s defined brand standard
- Lead creative development within the marketing team
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications for all our marketing collaterals
- Able to work with the entire marketing team in interpreting and implementing our branding brief
- Measure and report the performance of all sales and marketing campaigns and also assess ROI and KPIs
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities as relate to Lily Hospitals brand position.
- Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities
- Coordinate marketing/advertising strategies (digital and traditional) towards achieving set targets, also drive innovative growth strategies for LHL brand improvement.
- Coordinate the activities of team members towards achieving set target
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics.
- Be a positive influencer by providing training, mentorship & coaching to team members and ensure that the team performance appraisal is carried out biannually.
- Interested candidates should possess an HND, BA or BSc.
- 5 years experience in sales and digital marketing in a reputable organization.
- Previous experience in Health care sector will be an added advantage.
- A clear understanding of what the entire spectrum of branding represents.
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives
- A grounded brand strategist
- With practical understanding of brand design and communication tools (UI/UXD and Digital marketing techniques).
Application Closing Date
22nd August, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.