Anadach Group – Our client has been a leading provider of world class health care service in Lagos for over 15 years. The facility is a growing family practice that places strong emphasis on the delivery of high-quality patient-centered family medicine.
As a result of expansion and strategic initiatives aimed at delivering increased value to patients’ experience, career opportunities exist for high performing professionals that can contribute to a rapidly growing organizationin the capacity below:
- Job Title: Lead Nurse
- Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Employment Type: Full-time
- The Lead Nurse plays a pivotal role in overseeing and coordinating nursing activities within the facility.
- This position requires exceptional leadership skills, clinical expertise, and the ability to collaborate effectively with multidisciplinary teams.
- The Lead Nurse is responsible for ensuring the delivery of high-quality patient care, maintaining compliance with healthcare regulations, and promoting a culture of continuous improvement.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide clinical leadership to nursing staff, guiding and supervising their daily activities, ensuring adherence to evidence-based practices and quality standards.
- Serve as a resource and mentor for nursing staff, offering guidance on complex cases, interventions, and patient care decisions.
- Collaborate with medical teams to ensure seamless patient care, effective communication, and efficient workflows.
- Assess and monitor patient care delivery, ensuring it meets established standards and guidelines.
- Address patient concerns and grievances, ensuring timely resolution and patient satisfaction.
- Recruit, train, and develop nursing staff, fostering a culture of learning, growth, and professional development.
- Conduct performance evaluations, provide constructive feedback, and initiate corrective actions when necessary.
- Manage staffing schedules, allocate resources, and ensure adequate coverage for nursing units.
- Monitor and evaluate nursing practices, identifying areas for improvement and implementing strategies to enhance patient safety and care quality.
- Lead initiatives to achieve and maintain accreditation, regulatory compliance, and infection control standards.
- Collaborate with quality improvement teams to implement evidence-based practices and monitor clinical outcomes.
- Facilitate effective communication and collaboration among healthcare professionals, ensuring seamless coordination of patient care.
- Participate in interdisciplinary meetings, sharing nursing perspectives, insights, and contributing to care planning.
- Establish open lines of communication with patients, families, and stakeholders to address concerns and ensure transparency.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) or equivalent
- Additional relevant training will be an advantage
- Valid nursing license.
- 6 – 10 years of progressive nursing experience, including 5 years in a leadership or supervisory role.
- Strong clinical knowledge and expertise.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to motivate, mentor, and lead nursing teams.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable with healthcare technologies and electronic medical records.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Cover Letter & CV to: [email protected] using their Full Name & Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Candidates will be assessed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.