Sales Force Consulting – Our client is a newly established private healthcare provider Specialist Hospital with well equipped digital facilities for medical laboratory and hospital. The hospital boasts an array of experienced healthcare providers and administrators with a dedication to delivering optimal healthcare services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Laboratory Technician
- Location: Onitsha, Anambra
- Employment Type: Full-time
Preferred candidates should be competent in the following areas:
- Conducting basic research and monitor experiments
- Collecting, studying and testing samples such as cells, tissues, blood samples, bacteria
- Recording findings and analyzing the results
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Laboratory Science.
- Minimum of one year work experience
- Applicant should reside in Onitsha city presently and should be ready to resume immediately
- They must be possess an above average skills in computer use.
Remuneration is highly competitive.
Application Closing Date
23rd August, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send only their CVto: [email protected] using “Laboratory Technician – Onitsha” as the subject of the mail.
Candidates should be ready to be interviewed and eventually reside in Onitsha
For more enquiries, WhatsApp (No Calls): 08120796570 .