Jhpiego, an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University, is a global leader in improving healthcare services for women and their families.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Knowledge Management, Program and Communication Advisor
- Job ID: 2023-5381
- Location: Abuja
- Category: Temporary
- Employment Status: Full-Time
- Join our mission-driven team as a Knowledge Management, Program, and Communication Advisor.
- We’re looking for a creative and strategic thinker to weave program achievements into compelling narratives, photos, videos, and infographics, and to communicate them to diverse audiences.
- This role is more than a job; it’s an opportunity to make a difference.
- The ideal candidate will be a proactive leader, an excellent writer, and a creative innovator, responsible for overall knowledge management, general communication, and learning functions for the project. If you have the skills and passion to contribute to our mission, we want to hear from you.
- Story Crafting & Communication Mastery: Develop engaging stories, case studies, newsletters, posters, factsheets, and technical briefs. Utilize various KM tools to project achievements to donors, stakeholders, beneficiaries, and the public.
- Photography & Media Production: Capture high-quality photos and videos at meetings and events. Create infographics and visual assets to support presentations and reports.
- Event Planning & Project Activities: Plan and organize events, facilitate workshops, and support project activities and development of workplan and operational plan, Goods Service Request etc. Ensure reports highlight intended outcomes in a relevant and interesting manner.
- Knowledge Management: Lead the implementation of the STAR and Pharmajet project KM&C plan. Organize and maintain KM&C resources on an approved shared platform.
- Strategic Communication & Relationship Management: Coordinate and engage with various stakeholders at international, national, state and LGA levels and maintain internal and external relationships. Facilitate knowledge capture, analysis, sharing, and learning. Cultivate relationships with partner organizations, consortium partners and sub-grantees.
- Innovative Learning Activities: Plan and facilitate workshops, brown bags, learn bites, share fairs, marketplaces, world cafes, webinars, and peer learning sessions.
- Editorial & Quality Assurance: Provide editorial services for documents and presentations. Adhere to Jhpiego standards for quality assurance for communication materials.
- Reporting & Monitoring: Write and review meeting reports and statutory reports to donors and adapt the reports for other stakeholders such as the Ministry of Health. Report KM&C activities to the project director. Keep track of progress and delays of program implementation.
- Others: any other task assigned by the project director
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Master’s Degree preferred) in Communications, project management, Knowledge Management, Public Health, Medicine, Nursing, International Development, or related field.
- 5-10 Years’ experience in knowledge management and communications, especially in public health or International Non-Governmental Organizations.
- Exceptional writing, communication, and photography skills.
- Familiarity with various communication and KM tools, including MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Infographic, data visualization etc.
- Experience in event planning, organization, and execution.
- Proven ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong command of both spoken and written English (A level), attention to detail, consistency, and accuracy.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online