HR-on-Wheels –Our client is a reputable beauty and clinical cosmetology company, committed to delivering quality products and services to its esteemed customers. We are seeking to recruit a Junior Accountant to join our team in Lagos.
- Job Title: Junior Accountant
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Employment Type: Full-time
As a Junior Accountant, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth financial operations of the company by preparing and reconciling financial statements, maintaining accounts, receivables, and payables. You will be required to adhere to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines while updating financial data in databases for accurate and timely retrieval when needed.
- Prepare and issue invoices, update accounts receivable, and manage cash, check, and credit card transactions.
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
- Process balance sheets, income statements, and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure accuracy and timely retrieval when needed.
- Accurately perform daily reconciliations of cash, check and credit card transactions.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the management.
- A minimum of HND / OND in Accounting, Finance or related fields.
- At least 1 year of experience in accounting or a related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Applicants who are 25 years and below are preferred.
- Serving corpers in Lagos are encouraged to apply.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools and other office productivity tools, with the aptitude to learn new software and systems.
The salary range for this position is between N60,000.00 – N80,000.00 per month.
Application Closing Date
The application deadline is 10th April, 2023.
Method of Application
If you are interested in this position and meet the requirements listed above, please send your resume to ayomid[email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
We are committed to diversity and equal opportunity employment, and we encourage applications from all qualified candidates. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.