Name: Jude Ozioko
- Address: 123 Main Street, Lagos, Nigeria
- Phone: +234 6****94
Jude Ozioko is a highly skilled and experienced pharmacist with expertise in pharmaceuticals, healthcare, and technology. He is the founder and Chief Technology Officer of Medical Jobs NG, a job listing website for health professionals in Nigeria. He is also the founder of DrugStocker. With a strong passion for using technology to improve the healthcare industry, Jude has demonstrated his ability to lead and innovate in his field.
Bachelor of Pharmacy, University of Nigeria, Nsukka, 2010-2015
- Founder and Chief Technology Officer, Medical Jobs NG, 2018-present
- Founder, DrugStocker
- Community Pharmacist, ABC Pharmacy, Lagos, 2018-2020
- Corps Pharmacist, Howard University Global Initiative, Nigeria, 2017-2018
- Intern Pharmacist, National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu, 2016-2017
- Strong knowledge of pharmaceuticals, healthcare, and technology
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Proficient in programming languages such as Java, Python, and SQL
- Experience in web development and design
- Developed and launched Medical Jobs NG, which has become one of the leading job listing websites for health professionals in Nigeria
- Designed and implemented an online prescription system for ABC Pharmacy, improving efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Published several health blog posts in DrugStocker which are read by thousands of people monthly
Jude is not available to work.
Available upon request.