We are currently seeking two highly skilled and registered pharmacists to join our team at ABUAD Multisystem Hospital in Ado-Ekiti. As a Grade 1 Hospital Pharmacist, you will be responsible for ensuring that our patients receive the highest quality of care by providing safe and effective medication therapy.
The ideal candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, be registered with the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria, and have at least one year of relevant work experience in a hospital setting. Candidates with a Master’s degree in Pharmacy will be given preference.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing and interpreting physician orders and dispensing medications
- Monitoring drug therapy for appropriateness, efficacy, and safety
- Collaborating with healthcare professionals to ensure optimal patient outcomes
- Maintaining accurate and complete medication records
- Providing drug information and education to patients and healthcare professionals
- Adhering to hospital and regulatory policies and procedures
If you are passionate about providing exceptional patient care and have a desire to work in a dynamic and challenging environment, please send your CV to [email protected]. For further inquiries, please call/WhatsApp 08039524453.
At ABUAD Multisystem Hospital, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.