Outreach Medical Services is a group of hospitals offering affordable care to women and children across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Hospital Manager
- Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Work based on overall targets assigned to the branch.
- Business Development.
- Develop creative services and innovative ideas to boost sales and meet assigned branch targets.
- Oversight on the day-to-day management of the hospital.
- Oversight and audit of all activities geared towards increasing revenue.
- Oversight and audit of HMO activities especially billing preparation and posting.
- Proper bookkeeping of all impress allocated.
- Manage clinical, professional, clerical and administrative staff.
- Part of the management of the recruitment, selection, appraisal and development of staff.
- Implement new policies and directives as decided by Management.
- Liaise and negotiate with medical and non-medical staff internally and with people in external organizations, e.g. Government bodies, HMOs, Media etc.
- Gather and analyze data and used it to plan and manage both health projects and systems.
- Work towards ensuring quality service and value for money for patients.
- Set budgets and maintained finances within tight constraints.
- Plan and implement strategic changes to improve service delivery.
- Manage information and financial data to analyze and measure Organization’s performance.
- Attend top management meetings, wrote reports and delivered presentations to a variety of audiences.
- Timely submission of all daily, weekly and monthly reports to the Management.
- Oversight of all branch social media platforms.
- Support the Medical Superintendent on clinical governance and audit.
- Sit on committees and represent the views of departments and teams.
- Handle communications and corporate affairs for the Organization.
- Support ICT systems and plan new provision and development for major projects.
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys and analyze customer surveys.
- Facility Management Oversight.
- Must be sharp, self-motivated, ambitious, creative and target oriented.
- Must be computer literate with prior experience using hospital management software.
- Must have excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Must be pleasant looking and amiable.
- B.Sc. in Business Management, Business Administration or related field.
- MBA or Master’s Degree in Business related field will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years post qualification work experience in a health facility.
- At least 3 years of experience in a managerial position.
- Human resource management certification will be an added advantage.
- Prior experience in a managerial role in a large hospital will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
22nd August, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates who live in Lekki and environs should apply.