Royal Hospital, a National Health Insurance Scheme accredited health care provider and one of the first-ever private hospitals located in Enugu, requires qualified candidates for immediate employment in the position below:
- Job Title: Hospital Administrator
- Location: Enugu
- Serve as a liaison among governing boards, medical staff, and department managers.
- Organize, control, and coordinate services as per the hospital board regulations.
- Perform all duties within HIPAA regulations.
- Oversee the development and implementation of programs and policies for patient services, quality assurance, public relations, and department activities.
- Evaluate personnel and prepare daily reports.
- Assist with recruitment, consenting, screening, and enrolment of personnel.
- Practice financial acumen in managing budgets.
- Authorize admissions/treatment as per agreed protocols.
- Ensure that stock levels are adequate and orders are made on time.
Candidate must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Administration or related profession
- 2 years of experience at a healthcare facility in a hospital administrator role (essential).
- Good knowledge of medical terminologies, & processes (highly advantageous).
- Critical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Great attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Superb organizational, administrative, and planning skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and react effectively to emergency situations.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent documentation, communication, business presentation and people management skills.
- Passionate about clinical excellence.
- Must be computer literate and proficient in the use ofMicrosoft Office.
- Preferably lives in Enugu or willing to relocate.
Very attractive, highly competitive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
25th August, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with a detailed resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
- All applications must be received on or before the deadline