Helium Health is a dynamic Healthtech company that provides a comprehensive suite of solutions for healthcare providers, payers, and patients in emerging markets. Our SaaS-based electronic medical records/hospital management information system (EMR/HMIS) is at the heart of our offerings.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Growth Team Lead to join our team in Lagos. In this role, you will be responsible for driving sales and business development activities for Helium in the Private Sector. You will work closely with the Marketing team and other unit members to develop winning sales strategies, create new business opportunities, and increase revenue.
- Develop and execute sales and business development strategies for Helium in the Private Sector to drive sales and boost revenue
- Report and monitor performance against set targets and identify tactical measures to increase target sales
- Deliver proposals and presentations to new and existing customers to create new business opportunities and close sales
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across various healthcare providers, payers, and patients in the Private Sector markets to boost business development activities
- Work with the Service Delivery Team to ensure that projects are managed to deliver on time and to specification
- Conduct business research and analysis to provide insights that will improve the attractiveness of our product to potential and current customers
- Manage team performance and development, mentoring and coaching reports to ensure sustained performance
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Information Technology, Public Relations, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Medical, or any other related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ sales/accounts management experience exceeding growth targets
- Experience in selling enterprise software, with specific experience in selling healthcare enterprise solutions being an added advantage
- Resilient and result-driven, with great prospecting skills
- Proven ability in developing strong relationships and partnerships with customers and relevant stakeholders
- Ability to think creatively with an innovative mindset that is constantly looking for ways to improve things
- Strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative and flexible work style
- Willingness to travel and engage with our customers at various locations
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office and work productivity tools
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please click the link to apply online. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates.