Helium Health is a dynamic Healthtech company that offers comprehensive solutions to healthcare providers, payers, and patients in emerging markets.
Our SaaS-based electronic medical records/hospital management information system (EMR/HMIS) lies at the heart of our offering.
We are currently seeking a talented and experienced Growth Team Lead to join our team in Kano or Kaduna.
As the Growth Team Lead, you will be responsible for driving sales and business development initiatives for Helium in the Private Sector, in order to boost revenue and achieve set targets. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing sales and business development strategies for assigned segments of the Health Private Sector.
- Reporting and monitoring performance against set targets, and implementing tactical measures to increase target sales.
- Delivering proposals and presentations to new and existing customers, and identifying new business opportunities that will boost company revenue.
- Collaborating with the Marketing team and other unit members to craft winning pitches that present key selling points, features, and benefits, while focusing on customer needs and expectations.
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders across various healthcare providers, payers, and patients in the Private Sector markets to boost business development activities.
- Working with designed guidelines and frameworks for capturing the customer’s requirements to ensure that the appropriate solution is consistently presented.
- Collaborating with the Service Delivery Team and clearly communicating all expectations of customers to ensure that projects are managed to deliver on time and to specification.
- Reaching out to existing and potential customers via telephone and various online media to present our product and service offering.
- Managing team performance and development, and mentoring and coaching reports to ensure sustained team performance.
- In addition, you will also be responsible for conducting market research and analysis to inform the team’s development of growth strategies, gathering information on market trends and data, and engaging in research and analysis of consumer behaviors, products, market trends, and culture to provide insights to improve the attractiveness of our product to potential and current customers.
- First Degree in Marketing, Information Technology, Public Relations, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Medical or any other related field. The equivalent in working experience is also acceptable.
- Minimum of 5 years’ sales/accounts management experience, exceeding growth targets.
- Experience in selling enterprise software; specific experience selling healthcare enterprise solutions is an added advantage.
- Resilient and result-driven, with great prospecting skills. Proven ability in developing strong relationships and partnerships with customers and relevant stakeholders.
- Ability to think creatively with an innovative mindset that is constantly looking for ways to improve things.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative and flexible work style. Willing to travel and engage with our customers at various locations.
- A very good communicator with strong presentation, listening, written, and verbal skills.
- Digitally savvy and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and work productivity tools.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online by clicking on the link provided. The application closing date is not specified. Join our dynamic team today and drive growth in emerging markets.