- Job Title: Growth Team Lead
- Location: Imo & Delta
At Helium Health, we are a leading Healthtech company that provides comprehensive solutions for healthcare providers, payers, and patients in emerging markets. Our suite of solutions includes a SaaS-based electronic medical records/hospital management information system (EMR/HMIS) at the core, which empowers healthcare providers to deliver exceptional care to patients.
We are seeking an experienced Growth Team Lead to drive sales and business development strategies for Helium Health in the Private Sector, with a focus on exceeding growth targets and boosting revenue. The ideal candidate should be resilient, result-driven, and possess excellent prospecting skills. Additionally, the candidate should have a proven ability to develop strong relationships and partnerships with customers and relevant stakeholders.
- Execute winning sales and business development strategies for Helium Health in the Private Sector to drive sales and boost revenue.
- Report and monitor performance against set targets, and identify and implement tactical measures to increase target sales across assigned segments of the Health Private Sector.
- Deliver proposals and presentations to new and existing customers, creating new business opportunities that will boost company revenue, presenting the product clearly and convincingly to stakeholders, overcoming objections, and closing sales.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team and other unit members to craft winning pitches that present key selling points, features, and benefits while focusing on the customer’s needs and expectations.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across various healthcare providers, payers, and patients in the Private Sector markets to boost business development activities.
- Work with designed guidelines and framework for capturing the customer’s requirement to ensure that the appropriate solution for the customer is consistently presented.
- Collaborate with the Service Delivery Team and clearly communicate all expectations of customers to ensure that projects are managed to deliver on time and to specification.
- Reach out to existing and potential customers to present our product and service offering via telephone and various online media.
- Communicate with customers to understand their requirements and needs, and address any questions or issues they may have.
- Track and document calls and sales, keeping an updated customer database and updating client records accordingly.
- Manage team performance and development, mentoring and coaching reports to ensure performance in the team is sustained.
- First Degree in Marketing, Information Technology, Public Relations, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Medical, or any other related field. The equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable.
- Minimum of 5 years’ sales/accounts management experience exceeding growth targets.
- Experience in selling enterprise software; specific experience selling healthcare enterprise solutions is an added advantage.
- Resilient and result-driven, with great prospecting skills.
- Proven ability in developing strong relationships and partnerships with customers and relevant stakeholders.
- Ability to think creatively with an innovative mindset that is constantly looking for ways to improve things.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative and flexible work style.
- Willingness to travel and engage with our customers at various locations.
- A very good communicator, with strong presentation, listening, written and verbal skills.
- Digitally savvy and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and work productivity tools.
If you are passionate about driving sales and business development for a leading Healthtech company in emerging markets, please click on the link to apply online. The closing date for this application is not specified.