Havana Specialist Hospital is a renowned multidisciplinary center for the practice of medicine at the highest professional level. We deliver premier and innovative healthcare services while adhering to exemplary standards of quality care and clinical excellence. We are currently seeking smart and result-oriented individuals to fill the position of Graphic Designer Intern (NYSC) at our Surulere, Lagos facility.
- Job Title: Graphic Designer Intern (NYSC)
- Location: Surulere, Lagos
- Employment Type: NYSC
As a Graphic Designer Intern at Havana Specialist Hospital, you will be responsible for creating engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media. You will work closely with the marketing and communications team to create visual concepts, develop designs, and provide support for various projects.
- Design visual concepts using graphic design software and technologies
- Develop graphics for marketing and promotional materials, websites, social media platforms, and other media channels
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure consistency in branding and messaging
- Create and edit videos and animations
- Ensure timely delivery of projects while adhering to quality standards
- Stay up-to-date with design trends and software updates
- A Degree in Arts or Social Sciences
- Currently observing the mandatory NYSC program
- 1 – 2 years work experience
- Possess graphic design skill and knowledge of entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics
- Familiar with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Corel Draw, Photoshop)
- Innovative and ready to learn
- Resides in Lagos State
Application Closing Date: 14th April, 2023.
Method of Application:
If you meet the requirements and are interested in this position, please send your Application/CV to [email protected] using “Graphic Designer Intern (NYSC)” as the subject of the mail.