Georges Memorial Medical Centre is a leading private hospital in Nigeria that offers high technology healthcare for women and children.
We are committed to providing our patients with the best healthcare experience through the use of advanced technology and our highly skilled and committed staff.
We are currently seeking a Pharmacy Technician to join our team.
- Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
- Location: Lagos Job Type: Full-time
As a Pharmacy Technician, you will be responsible for the following:
- Procuring pharmaceutical and pharmaceutical related products needed in the hospital
- Maintaining proper records of all products purchased and drugs dispensed; ensuring that records are updated regularly
- Interpreting doctor’s prescriptions and dispensing drugs to patients
- Ensuring that dispensed drugs are billed and patients are referred to the accounts department for payment
- Ensuring that all pharmaceutical products are stored in appropriate conditions
- Maintaining proper records of expired or about to expire drugs
- Ensuring proper stock taking
To be considered for this position, you must possess the following:
- A Degree or HND in Pharmacy Technology from a reputable institution
- A Pharmacy Technician Certification
- 2-4 years of experience and must be abreast with advancing technology in this field.
Application Closing Date
The application deadline for this position is April 20th, 2023.
Method of Application
If you meet the requirements for this position, please send your CV to [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Join our team at Georges Memorial Medical Centre, where you will have the opportunity to work with advanced technology and highly skilled professionals.