Global Business School Network (GBSN) Scholarship for students from developing countries is currently open for interested students for masters programme.
Hanken School of Economics is offering two premium scholarships to students currently studying at or alumni of GBSN member schools from developing countries for Hanken’s 2-year Master’s Degree programme in 2021.
GBSN Scholarship Award Value
The scholarship includes:
- Full tuition fee for two years (equivalent to 12,500 EUR/year)
- 8,000 EUR per year for living expenses
Eligibility Requirements for GBSN Scholarship
- Students who wishes to apply for GBSN Scholarship are expected to be students or alumni with a university degree from GBSN member school by November 2, 2022.
Application period for the Master’s Programme:
Application for GBSN Scholarship opens November 1, annually and closes January 14, annually unless otherwise stated.
- Application opens: November 1 annually
- Application closes: January 14
Candidates from GBSN member schools in the following countries are eligible to apply:
- South Africa
How to Apply
Go to GBSN Scholarship application website to apply.
Before application, ensure you meet the eligibility requirements. Check the GBSN members schools and eligible countries above.
Check more opportunities you may be interested in at Scholars pad website.