Greenhills Pharmacy, a leading pharmaceutical company located in Alagbado, is seeking to hire a full-time and locum pharmacist to join our team. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for ensuring that patients receive high-quality pharmaceutical care and that medication orders are accurately and efficiently processed.
- Dispense prescription medications and provide pharmaceutical care to patients.
- Ensure medication orders are accurately and efficiently processed.
- Manage drug inventory and maintain appropriate stock levels.
- Provide patient counseling and education on medication usage and possible side effects.
- Collaborate with healthcare providers to ensure the best possible patient outcomes.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy and a current license to practice in Nigeria.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with medication dispensing software and drug inventory management preferred.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, commensurate with experience and qualifications.
If you are a licensed Pharmacist and are passionate about delivering excellent pharmaceutical care to patients, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to gr[email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!