Management FIRST – Our client, a leading beauty clinic in Abuja, is seeking to recruit a skilled and experienced Esthetician for a full-time position.
As an Esthetician, you will be responsible for consulting with clients, assessing their needs, providing personalized services, and ensuring their satisfaction. You will also promote and sell available services and products.
- Provide a range of services including waxing, facials, body treatments, and makeup applications.
- Teach makeup lessons and educate clients on skincare.
- Schedule and monitor appointments in a timely manner.
- Greet clients warmly and ensure their comfort throughout the session.
- Interview clients to obtain information about their skin type and any contraindications.
- Evaluate the suitability of treatments based on the client’s skin condition.
- Recommend suitable treatments and home care regimens.
- Engage with clients during sessions on topics relating to their interests.
- Bachelor’s degree qualification
- 3-6 years of work experience as an Esthetician or a similar role
- Proven track record of excellent service delivery and customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication skills to interact effectively with clients
- Ability to develop a customized plan of action for clients’ care
- Deep knowledge of skincare techniques
The salary range for this position is between N120,000 – N250,000 monthly, commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to [email protected] using the Job Title “Esthetician” as the subject of the email. The application deadline is 10th April 2023.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.