Marie Stopes International Organisation Nigeria (MSION) is a social enterprise that utilizes modern management and marketing techniques to provide reproductive health care and allied services. Our goal is to meet the needs of underserved Nigerians and dramatically improve access and use of a range of reproductive health services. MSION is part of Marie Stopes International’s Global Partnership, which operates in over 37 countries worldwide.
- Job Title: Driver/Admin Assistant
- Location: Taraba (Outreach)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Department: Programme Operations
- Job Category: Programme Operations
- Job Status: Interviewing
As a Driver/Admin Assistant (DAA), you will be responsible for the following:
- Driving assigned persons with a high level of professionalism at all times.
- Ensuring that MSION attains high standard quality care of vehicles.
- Ensuring that vehicles are always in good working condition.
- Reporting all damages to the Regional Administrative Officer and the Logistics & Fleet Management Sub-Unit for necessary action.
- Channeling all requests for repairs, maintenance, and fuel through the Regional Administrative Officer and the Logistics & Fleet Management Sub-Unit.
- Keeping all keys safely in the key rag.
- Running project vehicle/s as appointed by the Regional Manager/Logistics & Fleet Management Sub-Unit.
- Keeping daily records of the vehicle.
- Collecting a weekly itinerary from the Logistics & Fleet Management Sub-Unit.
- Returning all vehicles to the office immediately after approved usage.
- Maintaining a logbook of distance covered, fuel purchase, departure, and arrival time.
- Recording service delivery data on CLIC.
- Collecting, recording, and reconciling cash on outreach site visits.
- Operating assigned project vehicles in line with MSION Global Fleet Policy.
- Performing other administrative duties as may be assigned.
The following qualifications are required for this position:
- Up to a Degree in any discipline but not lower than Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or its equivalent Certificate.
- Minimum of 4 years cognate experience as a driver.
- Holder of a clean and valid driver’s license.
- Experience driving operational vehicles such as Toyota Hilux will be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Nigerian driving rules and regulations, including road signs and markings.
- Experience working with INGO or organization within the development sector will be an advantage.
- Must be computer literate (as role entails data entry using computer-based applications).
- Ability to read and write in English Language.
- Knowledge of terrain and road network in respective location.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficiency in speaking applicable local Language(s).
- Capacity to work as a team member.
- Candidate should be an indigene of the state applied for.
MSION Behaviours/Core Values/Statement:
- Self-motivation and professionalism.
- Willingness to travel as the role requires.
Application Closing Date:
12th April, 2023.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should click the link to apply online.