Lily hospitals Limited, established since 1986 remains one of the foremost hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON).
Also we are consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizational citizenship, and outstanding work ethics.
At Lily hospitals, we are consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizational citizenship, and outstanding work ethics. running residency training programs in family medicine and radiology. Lily Hospitals is also involved in housemanship training, internship training in Pharmacy and Radiology. We have multiple locations in Benin, Warri, Okuokoko etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Creative Officer
- Location: Warri, Delta
- Employment Type: Full Time
About the position
- We are seeking a creative and innovative Creative Services Officer to join our Presales (marketing team).
- The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and producing compelling visual content that enhances the hospital’s brand image and effectively communicates our services to our target audience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ability to interpret design briefs into graphic, video and other audio-visual marketing creatives that meets Lily’s brand standard.
- Able to use Canva and Adobe PS or Adobe premiere pro to create compelling videos that sell the brand services
- Able to use tools like Canva or Adobe premiere pro to create compelling videos for the brand
- Able to come up with creative ideas on how best to communicate given creative briefs
- Work with the presales team to develop and implement creative concepts for various marketing campaigns both organic and paid campaigns
- Create visually appealing and effective graphic designs, including illustrations, infographics, brochures, flyers, and other marketing materials.
- Work with the presales team to brainstorm and develop creative ideas that align with the hospital’s brand messaging and target audience.
- Ensure that all creative materials adhere to brand guidelines and quality standards in a hospital setting.
- Weekly and monthly innovative ideas/initiatives that contribute to the overall marketing objectives of the brand
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and innovations that make an impact on the business.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Ability to meet deadline
- Ensure 100% achievement of assigned briefs.
- Number of creative ideas suggested and implemented monthly
- Ensure monthly reports are on time according to set timelines
- 100% compliance to process manuals and SOPs and continuous Quality improvements.
- Zero degree tolerance to waste
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Arts, or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in a creative service role, preferably in a healthcare or related industry.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, able to design using Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign or Canva.
- Someone that is at home with creativity, innovativeness and branding
- Strong communication, collaboration, project management and people skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and meet tight deadlines.
- Passion for creative problem-solving and a keen eye for detail.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail