We are Uni-medical Healthcare Limited Nigeria, a subsidiary of Unigloves Singapore, owned by UG Healthcare cooperation. Unigloves is one of the largest manufacturers of disposable products for the dental, medical, nursing, hospital sectors and for the industry. Our manufacturing company is N. S. UNI- Gloves in Malaysia. We have marketing offices in over 10 countries in the world including Nigeria, Singapore, UK, USA, Germany, China, Brazil, Australia, Canada and Japan. We supply a wide range of cross-infection control products. We make and supply over 3 billion gloves annually to medical professionals, as well as specialists in the food, automotive, janitorial and care sectors. The company’s Head Office is located at Plot B2, Block 73f. Alakoso Avenue, Amuwo Odofin Industrial Estate, Lagos with marketing offices in Abuja, Asaba, and Enugu.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Counter Sales Representative
- Location: Akakaliki, Ebonyi
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Date of Resumption: September 4th. 2023
- The job incumbent will be responsible for attending to customers who visit our store and provide them with the best solution possible.
- Understanding the customers’ requirements and specifications.
- Ensure the Counter is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary products.
- Report on product request update
- Providing the customers with solutions instantly.
- Track and maintain stock levels and inventory.
- Solving all the customer’s complaints and issues about the product.
- Updating customers’information in the computer system for future reference.
- Maintaining the stock records, using computerized systems for entering the records, and being accountable for checking the supply invoices with the purchase orders.
- Checking the store inventory and reporting it to the Finance Controller.
- He/she is responsible for preparing the reports on adjustments to inventories that may be returned, damaged, spoilt, etc., and coordinates the purchasing, inventory, and logistics functions.
- Offering excellent customer service and customer satisfaction.
- Reporting any mishaps and accidents to the Store Manager.
- Performing a daily inspection of the store and inventory room.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 1 – 4 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.