Copenhagen Bioscience Phd Programme, a fully funded PhD programme is currently open and accepting applications from interested and qualified persons.
This programme recruits up to 16 motivated international students annually to launch their careers in the vibrant scientific environment of the Novo Nordisk Foundation Research Centers in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Title: CPH Bioscience Phd Programme
- Biomedicine and health sciences
- Award amount: fully funded PhD programme
Selection criteria for Copenhagen Bioscience Phd Programme
After the set applications closing date, selection of successful candidats for CPH Bioscience Phd Programme will be based on academic achievements,
research experience, academic references, and interviews.
More information about CPH Bioscience Phd Programme interview
About 40 applicants will be shortlisted for an interview.
The interview visit will comprises panel interviews, one-on-one meetings with potential supervisors, and tours of the Novo Nordisk Foundation Research Centers.
The Novo Nordisk Foundation arranges and pays for travel and accommodation for interviewing candidates.
The interview visit will take place in Copenhagen in March 2022.
Eligibility criteria for Copenhagen Bioscience PhD programme
The CPH Bioscience PhD programme is designed for international talents to come to Denmark and start their research careers at one of the NNF Research Centers.
Applicants must fulfill the following:
- Submit a fully completed application form before the deadline through the Novo Nordisk Foundation web-based application system.
- Provide a minimum of two academic references.
- Hold, or anticipate receiving before enrolment, a university degree that formally qualifies the applicant to enter a PhD programme (typically a Master’s degree).
- Hold, or anticipate receiving before enrolment, a university degree from outside of Denmark.
- The programme is also open for applicants with a Danish degree who can document at least 12 months of full-time research experience from outside Denmark, confirmed by at least one of their academic references.
- Provide proof of English language skills (for example, TOEFL, IELTS, GRE scores).
How to apply
To apply for this programme, interested and qualified candidates should go to COPENHAGEN BIOSCIENCE PHD PROGRAMME applications website to apply.
Applications opening date:
Applications open November first every year. For 2022 programme, applications opened November 1st, 2021.
The application deadline is January 17 2022 at 14:00 AM CET. Endeavour to apply before this date as applications received after it won’t be considered.