Lily Hospitals Limited is a leading healthcare provider in Nigeria, established in 1986 with a commitment to providing high-quality healthcare services to the people of Nigeria and the South-South region. We are proud to be the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON).
We are dedicated to continuous improvement, service excellence, organizational citizenship, and outstanding work ethics. Lily Hospitals offers a range of services including running residency training programs in family medicine and radiology, housemanship training, and internship training in Pharmacy and Radiology. We have multiple locations in Benin, Warri, Okuokoko, and more.
We re currently seeking to fill the position of Consultant Radiologist for our Warri location. This is a full-time position that requires a licensed and experienced professional who can provide high-quality clinical radiological services that support the diagnosis and treatment of patients in the hospital.
Undertake and report on radiological diagnostic and interventional procedures where appropriate for expertise and when credentialing requirements are met.
Provide expert advice to referring clinicians on the most appropriate diagnostic investigations.
Evaluate patients’ medical history to ensure medical imaging is safe for their health.
Contribute to quality patient care by carrying out various medical imaging techniques to provide visual representations of specific human body parts to diagnose medical problems and monitor treatment.
Suggest alternative medical imaging techniques, when necessary.
Ability to use devices such as computer tomography (CT) scanners and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) machines.
Communicate and discuss results and diagnosis with physicians.
Follow medical protocols for resuscitation, bleeding, infection, or other emergency situations when necessary.
Participate in shift rosters and be available for “on-call” duties.
- Candidate must be licensed to practice medicine from the Nigerian Medical and Dental Association.
- Candidates must possess a valid license with professional body to practice as a radiologist.
- Must have at least 3-8 years of experience practicing as a consultant radiologist.
- Candidate must be proficient in carrying out general radiology techniques such as X-Ray, MRI, and ultrasound.
- Candidate must possess good patient management skills.
- The job holder must have good communication skills and a strong ability to work well under extreme pressure, self-discipline, and excellent long-term concentration.
Application Closing Date: 5th June, 2023.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter to [email protected] using “Radiologist” as the subject of the mail.