Vhelar Consulting is a reputable company that provides healthcare services to organizations in both the private and public sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Company Driver
- Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a reliable and experienced Company Driver to transport our staff, clients, and goods in a safe and timely manner.
- The ideal candidate must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- You will be responsible for maintaining the vehicle in good condition and ensuring that it is always clean and serviced regularly.
- Safely and timely transport staff and clients to designated locations.
- Maintain a clean and well-maintained vehicle, ensuring that it is always roadworthy.
- Perform daily pre and post-trip vehicle inspections, and report any defects or malfunctions to the supervisor.
- Adhere to traffic laws and safety regulations, ensuring the safety of passengers and other road users.
- Maintain accurate records of mileage, fuel consumption, and other vehicle-related expenses.
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for deliveries or pick-ups.
- Maintain good communication with the supervisor and other team members.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Minimum of SSCE or OND.
- A valid Driver’s Licence and LASDRI Card.
- Energetic with a strong work ethic.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in driving
- Must know how to drive Manual /Automatic
- Must have good knowledge of traffic laws and safety regulations
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- Must be able to operate a variety of vehicles, including cars vans, and trucks.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work independently, with minimal supervision.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the emai