Marie Stopes International Organisation Nigeria (MSION) is a result-oriented Social enterprise that uses modern management and marketing techniques to provide reproductive health care and allied services. MSION’s goal is to meet the needs of underserved Nigerians and dramatically improve access and use of a range of reproductive health services. MSION is part of Marie Stopes International’s Global Partnership, which operates in over 37 countries worldwide.
- Job Title: Clinical Quality Operations Manager
- Location: Abuja
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Department: Clinical Services
- Job Category: Clinical Services
The Clinical Quality Operations Manager will be responsible for the coordination and delivery of high clinical standards through the regional quality advisors as guided by MDT and in line with the global Marie Stopes International (MSI) mantra of One World One Standard. This position is a member of the Clinical Services Directorate and will be based in Abuja with regular travels to the regions.
- Team Coordination and Field Level Accountability:
- Supports the CSD to directly coordinate the activities of Regional Quality Advisors
- Manages the Regional competency and training database
- Coordinates a annual cost-centre/state level, SCTO/CTO driven quality assurance
- Coordinates a second-level quality of care validation audits
- Collaborates with RM&E and Programs/operations to strengthen MSION data triangulation
- Providing Continuous Quality Assurance Improvement:
- Provides guidance to the RQA/Clinical Training Officers in the region on MSIONs quality assurance processes
- Investigates clinical incidents using the Incident Reporting Template
- Reviews eQTA action plans as populated by RQAs and CQTAs
- Tracks the implementation of QTA action plans ensuring they are delivered within agreed TOR
- Support the Provision of Quality Clinical training:
- Coordinates delivery of clinical trainings to ensure that the quality of trainings conforms to the Marie Stopes International Medical Development Team training standards and that of Federal Ministry of Health within
- Coordinates all activities of Regional Quality Advisors within their region
- Follows up on all challenges/ complaints emanating from any clinical training sessions
Partnership and Advocacy Responsibilities:
- Participates and represents MSION in external stakeholders’ meeting and media communications
- Nurtures collaborative professional networks with the government health departments
- Represents MSN at forums, meetings and conferences with health authorities
- Participates actively in relevant workshops and conferences
- Remains clinically active in MSION core services
- Willingness to travel at least 70% of the time to often challenging terrains.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine, Nursing, and or Midwifery
- Master’s Degree in Public Health or International Health an advantage
- Evidence of good standing with a recognized clinical related professional body
- Evidence of basic managerial qualification.
Experience & Skills:
- At least 5 years post-graduation experience [ESSENTIAL]
- Experience of working in Sexual and Reproductive Health [ESSENTIAL]
- Experience in implementing quality assurance/quality improvement projects
- Good project management and coordination skills (ESSENTIAL)
- Good written and verbal communication skills [ESSENTIAL]
- Work experience with a non-governmental organization (DESIRABLE)
- Articulate and analytical with attention to details (ESSENTIAL)
- Must have requisite experience to work with minimum supervision.
Application Closing Date: 14th April 2023
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the link to apply online.