Marie Stopes International Organisation Nigeria (MSION) is a dynamic social enterprise that utilizes modern management and marketing techniques to provide reproductive healthcare and related services. We aim to cater to the needs of underserved Nigerians and improve access to a range of reproductive health services. As a member of Marie Stopes International’s global partnership, we operate in over 37 countries worldwide.
We are currently seeking a highly skilled and motivated Clinic Marketer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and executing strategic business plans, implementing marketing and communication plans, and leveraging competitor insights to increase market share.
- Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Job Type: Consultancy
- Department: Programme Operations
- Job Category: Clinic
- Job Status: Interviewing
- Develop and execute strategic business plans & development forecasts for new business opportunities
- Develop and implement marketing, communication and product development plans to maximize volumes and increase opportunities for the Clinic
- Leverage insights from competitor strategies, price and service offerings & recommend strategies to retain lead and increase market share
- Drive the continuous growth of the Clinic
- Continually monitor marketing performance with regards to changes within the marketplace; undertake thorough analysis to ensure targets are met
- Prepare and review reports and documents; Request-for-Proposals; preparing background documents as necessary
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Be able to meet all target performance indicators monthly
- Collaborate with management on sales goals, planning, forecasting, and maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred
- At least 2 years of experience in field marketing
- Previous experience in a sales capacity in a medical facility such as hospital or diagnostic centre preferred
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
MSION Behaviours / Core Values / Statement:
Attitude / Motivation: Pro-choice, motivated personally and professionally to develop, willingness to travel as requested
Application Closing Date:
30th April, 2023.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the provided link to apply online.