DEDA Hospital is a reputable Nigerian healthcare facility committed to delivering top-notch healthcare services to women, children, and families. With a history of successful health outcomes for our clients, we pride ourselves on having an array of experienced healthcare providers and administrators from across the world who are dedicated to delivering optimal healthcare service.
We are seeking to fill the position of a CCTV Control Officer in our Abuja location. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the safety and protection of the company’s employees, visitors, and associated properties by monitoring the CCTV system and reporting any abnormal activity immediately.
- Job Title: CCTV Control Officer
- Location: Abuja
- Job Type: Full Time
- Constantly monitor the CCTV for irregularities and unusual activities around the facility
- Monitor public areas for unusual activity and potential threats
- Monitor security systems like alarms and closed-circuit cameras
- Identify potential thieves from visitors or staff through the CCTV system
- Identify and immediately report potential person of interest who is suspected of foul play
- Secure the premises and personnel by monitoring surveillance equipment, performing building inspections, guarding entry points, and verifying visitors
- Perform regular security checks on the buildings to prevent intruders from entering the premises
- Prevent losses and damages by immediately reporting irregularities once discovered
- Any other adhoc responsibility in the interest of safety and protection of lives and properties
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Proven work experience as a CCTV control officer or similar position
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize effectively
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of security systems and procedures
- Knowledge of basic computer skills
Application Closing Date: 20th May 2023.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.